What To Do When Your Vehicle Brakes Down And You Need An Emergency Vehicle
- Make sure your vehicle is in the safest possible position, if possible pull off the road
- Turn on your hazards lights and/or emergency flashers
- Remove everyone from vehicle AND move away from the vehicle to a safer location
- If you have any passengers, make sure they no not to return to vehicle
- Stay together AND away from traffic in a safe place until help arrives
- Call for help: police, tow company (Burke’s Towing & Recovery:)) and your insurance provider.
- When calling your preferred tow/insurance provider be sure to have your policy number or insurance information, year, make, model, license number and color of your vehicle and your contact number
- Be as thorough as possible with this information as this helps the vehicle recovery driver locate and help you
- Stay aware of your surroundings AND stay safe
Burke’s Towing & Recovery supply these tips as a guide only and do not assume any legal responsibility for the use of same.
© Copyright 2014 - Burke's Towing and Recovery, Bradenton, Sarasota