- When the tow truck driver service technician arrives DO NOT attempt to help. They are trained professionals and know what they are doing.
- When tow truck driver has loaded your vehicle and everything is safe you may ride with your driver to the designated drop off location. This will be in the tow truck only and NOT in the vehicle being towed
- Make sure that your insurance policy covers you for your tow, if possible check with your insurance provider beforehand
- Be sure to get a receipt for your vehicle from the driver
- Please note that the driver will drop you to the same location as vehicle only, no other destination
Burke’s Towing & Recovery supply these tips as a guide only and do not assume any legal responsibility for the use of same.
© Copyright 2014 - Burke's Towing and Recovery, Bradenton, Sarasota